Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOWDAY!!!!!.......

Seriously though,here we go again! But really, aren't I too old to be enjoying a good ole fashion snow day?! Absolutely not! Of course I now have a slightly different take on it. I'm not bundeling up to go enjoy it from the outside,no, no, no. I am deliriously happy with being "trapped" in the house knowing that everyone is fed, warm,and dry, all tucked in for the day and night and maybe another day. Although, I am longing for a cozy blanket, a cup of hot cocoa and a copy of the movie Snow Day with Chris Elliot's fantastic version of Snowplow Man!!!(which I don't have)



Yes, for whatever reason, the turkeys have come home after being gone all summer and I quite enjoyed them being gone but what do you do. Anyone up for a turkey dinner for Christmas? ;)