Sunday, November 22, 2009

Overdue update.....

Perhaps knowing that I included a specific timestamp in my heading will ensure I update this before the holiday following....


As I've been reminded frequently in the past month and a half, I need to get out here and let you know that we did indeed get the roof finished. It took only 4 weekends and looks quite nice! Very clean and new. I wish the inside of the attic did. And isn't it funny how one new item amongst several old ones makes the old ones look even worse than the did before? I am now trying to decide what color we should reside eventually. Not that white is bad, it just seems lacking. I'm thinking a nice gray/green.


Of course the pink Tyvek really adds a little sumpn sumpn doesn't it?! :)

This weekend was not a good one. I had to say goodbye to a very special and dear girl that has spent the last 12 years being my very best friend, sticking with me through thick & thin and giving unconditional love and sassing every day. It is far from the first time and I ask myself, why do I continue to set myself up for the inevitable heart break. I guess it means the love and happiness is worth the heartache. She had a long (although it never seems long enough) and very good life and I am comforted knowing I was able to give her that. I will miss her very much.

MissPgirl. 1997-2009


I really have no other updates at this time. I am looking forward to my youngest getting his drivers license. It seems most parents dread that time, full of worry and anxiety but I can't wait! I have put more miles on my car in the last year than the previous 4 I owned it! One more month and I will have more time at home than I will know what to do with!! WAHOO!!!
They had a wonderful football season this year losing only 2 games and since track is the only other sport he goes out for, we will have some time to relax.
#69-Trevor J. puttin the smackdown on some poor guy!